In-House Fire Marshalling Course Programme
Damage to the workplace and injury to staff caused by fires can be avoided by completion of our Fire Marshalling course. The training ensures that delegates are aware of the practices which they must implement to ensure a safe working environment, as well as the correct protocol to follow in order to maintain the safety of themselves and others should a fire occur. The skills and understanding obtained in this programme help delegates to understand their responsibilities with regard to their role as a fire warden, whilst complying with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. This course can be combined with the Fire Extinguisher Practical course so that new fire officers can gain a more in-depth understanding of this specific area of fire safety.
• Introduction to fire marshalling.
• Inspections and keeping logs.
• Meeting legal guidelines and responsibilities.
• Categories and properties of fires.
• Identifying and assessing risks and causes.
• Fire hazard prevention.
• Minimising the spread/damage.
• Extinguisher essentials – colour codes and different types.
• Why fire drills are important.
• What to do when a fire occurs – alarms, evacuation and assembly.
Duration A certificate will be awarded upon completion of this 3 hour course.
Delivery Our trainers and 300+ centres are situated at locations nationwide, so we can guarantee to find a location local to you, or deliver to your venue. The training date is also down to you, with our resources giving us the flexibility to book you in at the best date and time for you!
Any Further Questions? If you would like to learn more about this course, or if you cannot find the training which you are looking for, give us a call on 0330 3114 595 and we would be happy to answer your queries.